- I have an econ exam in 2.5 hours…blaahhh. :p Note to self: never ever take a 7-10 class.
- The calligraphy class I started yesterday is just awesome. I can finally live up to my childhood dream of using those awesome looking pens :) Will post some stuff once I get good at it inshaAllah, that’s if I get good at it.
- This is an awesome lecture: Down with with ego!
- I want to start a food blog. Because I figure that if I start one, I’ll have to cook in order to keep up with the blog so that I way I can force myself to actually do it, get me? One problem–I don’t have an SLR to take mouthwatering pictures of food…hmm..I’ll have to figure something out.
- I’ve been working on a list of 101 things I want to try/do/accomplish, I like the fact that most of the things on the list are actually doable. I’ll post it sometime after some tweaks.
- Life isn’t a math problem unfortunately. :p Not that I like math or anything, I just think it would be great if there was one solution to everything. But there isn’t, and never will be.
- Abbu had an interview yesterday. It was beautiful to see the sparkle in his eyes MashaAllah. :)
- I want to go to Ilm Summit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping some green falls out of the sky. I had such a great shpeel planned out for how I was going to convince Abbu to let me go. I was gonna make it sound like a tableeghi Ijtema just so it would give him something to compare it to lol. I’d write out the shpeel here but it sounds soo much better in urdu.
- I’m like this close (*puts thumb and index finger really close together*) to finally getting my macbook inshaAllah inshaAllah inshaAllah :D
- I’m going to start a new Muhasaba notebook by hand, this computer notes thing isn’t working out so well. :p
- I should go pray Asr and get to class soon.